Via this enrollment page you can register for the BioSB course: Algorithms for Biological Networks (4h edition) on May 23-27, 2016 in Delft, The Netherlands.
Please read the general enrollment page information before you full out the form below.
The course fees for this course are:
- Free of charge for PhD students (ASCI)
- Free of charge for PhD students (BioSB member*)
- € 500 for PhD students
- € 375 for researchers at universities or non-profit research institutes (BioSB member*)
- € 750 for researchers at universities or non-profit research institutes
- € 1250 for researchers working in for-profit organisations (industry)
Please find more information about BioSB Membership here.
The course fees are excluding VAT and including coffee/tea, lunch, course materials and soft drinks.
We’ve kept our disclaimer as simple and short as possible. You must tick the box at the bottom of the form to agree. This course will go through if at least 10 participants have registered. In unforeseen circumstances BioSB may cancel a course. In such case we will notify you as soon as possible and will refund paid registration fees. BioSB can not be held responsible for other expenses you made in planning your trip or this course.
Maximum number of participants
Please notice that we can only allow 30 participants. In case the number of applications outnumbers the number of seats, we will select participants based on motivation and project relevance, so please fill in a (brief!) review of your research- and experience in the application form.