Via this enrollment page you can register for the BioSB course: Programming in Matlab on March 13, 2017 in Wageningen, The Netherlands.
Please read the general enrollment page information before you full out the form below.
The course fees for this course are:
- Free of charge for PhD students (BioSB member *)
- € 100 for PhD students
- € 50 for PE&RC PhD Candidates
- € 150 for researchers at universities or non-profit research institutes
- € 75 for researchers at universities or non-profit research institutes (BioSB member *)
- € 250 for researchers working in for-profit organisations (industry)
The course fees are excluding VAT and including coffee/tea, lunch, course materials and drinks.
* Click here for more information on the BioSB membership.
We’ve kept our disclaimer as simple and short as possible. You must tick the box at the bottom of the form to agree. This course will go through if at least 10 participants have registered. In unforeseen circumstances BioSB may cancel a course. In such case we will notify you as soon as possible and will refund paid registration fees. BioSB can not be held responsible for other expenses you made in planning your trip or this course.
Maximum number of participants
Please notice that we can only allow 20 participants. In case the number of applications outnumbers the number of seats, we will select participants based on motivation and project relevance, so please fill in a (brief!) review of your research- and experience in the application form.