The BioSB 2016 conference was held on April 19-20, 2016 in congrescentrum De Werelt in Lunteren.
The BioSB 2015 conference on May 20-21, 2015 was the first of a series of annual conferences that offer a programme that is of equal interest to both the bioinformatics and the systems biology communities. It will combine the NBIC conference and the SB@NL Symposium.
Past conferences NBIC and SB@NL
The Netherlands Bioinformatics Centre (NBIC) as well as the Netherlands Consortium of Systems Biology (NCSB)/Netherlands Platform for Systems Biology (SB@NL) have been organising annual meetings for their communities. Below you can find more information about the conferences organised by these two founding partners of BioSB.
The Netherlands Bioinformatics Conferences have been organised by the Netherlands Bioinformatics Centre (NBIC) from 2006 until 2013. The 2014 edition will be the first NBIC conference co-organised by the BioSB Research school. The research school will from now on organise these conferences yearly.
- NBIC2014 – April 8-9, 2014
- NBIC2013 – April 16-17, 2013
- NBIC2012 – April 24-25, 2012
- NBIC2011 – April 19-20, 2011
- NBIC Conference 2010 – March 29-30, 2010
- NBIC Conference 2009 – March 17-18, 2009
- NBIC Conference 2008 – March 5-6, 2008
- NBIC Conference / ISNB 2007 – April 16 – 19, 2007, De Rode Hoed, Amsterdam
- Netherlands Bioinformatics Centre (NBIC) Symposium, April 24, 2006 – De Reehorst, Ede
Systems Biology symposia
The first four Netherlands systems biology symposia were organised annually by the Netherlands Consortium for Systems Biology (NCSB) in the period from 2009 until 2012. The 2013 symposium was co-organised by NCSB and partners of the SB@NL platform. The 6th symposium in 2014 will be organised by the SB@NL platform, and integrates a bioinformatics session, as a stepping stone to a first BioSB symposium in 2015, which will offer an integrated programme for bioinformaticians and systems biologists alike.