BioSB currently offers memberships to two categories of members:
- PhD students
- academic researchers at universities or non-profit research institutes
|Category||Annual fee||BioSB membership benefits|
|PhD student||500 euro|
|Academic researcher||300 euro||
- The BioSB membership fee is inclusive of 21% VAT.
- The BioSB membership will be for the duration of two years.
- For new members, the BioSB membership will start with a period of two years. After this period of two years, the BioSB membership will be extended automatically each year, for the period of one year.
- BioSB memberships can be terminated by providing written notice (by email) no later than one month before the end date of the membership.
- Individuals who have a short term contract can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about their BioSB membership possibilities.
- The starting date of the BioSB membership can be the first of each quarter (Jan 1, April 1, July 1, Oct 1).