Many of the BioSB courses are organized in collaboration with other organisations:
- The Pattern Recognition Course is organized in collaboration with ASCI (the Advanced School for Computing and Imaging).
- In collaboration with the EPS Graduate School (Experimental Plant Sciences) of Wageningen UR the Power of RNAseq course has been organized twice in 2013.
- In collaboration with LUMC the RNA-seq Data Analysis course and the Next-generation sequencing (NGS) data analysis course are organized on a yearly basis.
- In collaboration with Molmed (Erasmus Postgraduate school Molecular Medicine) the NGS in DNA diagnostics is being organized.
- In collaboration with PE&RC (Graduate School for Production Ecology & Resource Conservation, Wageningen) the Programming in Matlab course, 2017 edition was organized.
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in collaborating with us.