Today the abstract submission and the registration for the BioSB 2016 conference opened. The main programme of the conference will feature several parallel sessions with thematic topics that will be filled through abstract submission. A separate 2-day technology track is organised by ELIXIR Netherlands. The track will also feature ISBE. Furthermore we will again have a session on Metagenomics and Structural Bioinformatics (NSBM). Deadline or abstract submission is March 1, 2016.
Topics for submission are:
- Gene regulation
- Genotype/phenotype & disease
- Industrial applications & synthetic biology
- Networks & data integration
- NGS data analysis
- Systems medicine
- Infrastructure (ELIXIR-ISBE track)
- Structural bioinformatics (NSBM)
To submit an abstract for the conference, visit the conference website.